To return an item that was purchased on the website, you will need to call customer service at 843-871-4331 and receive authorization to return, plus the return center address. You must have authorization to return a website purchase for credit. Items returned without approval will be shipped back to the customer at their cost.
If you purchased something in the downtown location, you will need to contact the store at 843-647-1132 for assistance. The store has a no-return policy, so calling ahead is recommended.
Website returns will not be accepted without prior authorization.
- To qualify for a return, exchange, or defect claim, items must be sent back in new, unused condition in their original packaging.
- Merchandise that are holiday themed, such as Christmas and Easter, purchased before the holiday may not be returned after the holiday.
- We ask that you contact us immediately. The claim must be made within 15 days of the receipt date. Items should be received within 15 days of the claim notification. (30 days total). All returns will incur a $5.00 return handling fee (per item). There will be a 10% service charge upon all items approved to be returned after 30 days.
- ALL SALE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL. Merchandise that are on sale or clearance may not be returned unless it has a defect or damage, therefore we will exchange it for the same exact item. If the item should be unavailable, then we will issue a store credit that maybe used on the next online purchase.
- S&H fees, including the minimum order surcharge, are not refundable. No refunds or reimbursements will be made towards the cost of shipping returned or exchanged merchandise back to us, unless it is to exchange damaged merchandise for identical products. For damaged merchandise, we will pay for return shipping costs and send replacement items at no additional shipping charge. We have the right to inspect the merchandise for the defect. If we do not find that the merchandise is not damage or have a defect at our part, we may choose to return the merchandise to you at your cost.
- For international shipments, we cannot be responsible for import tariffs, customs fees, or shipping delays due to international shipping, and if a customer refuses shipment for any reason we will deduct any actual shipping, customs and other costs incurred by us from any refund that is given.